Municipal Utilities Engineering
Agnoli, Barber & Brundage has extensive utility engineering experience in Collier and south Lee Counties including evaluation and remediation of existing facilities, design and permitting of new utility systems, and identification and resolution of unique utility facility problems. We have demonstrated experience with local municipalities including Collier County, City of Naples, Bonita Springs Utilities, Florida Governmental Utility Authority, Lee County Utilities, City of Marco, City of Fort Myers Beach and others. We are proficient in knowledge of all applicable Florida Department of Environmental Protection and U.S. Environmental Protection agency regulations as well as South Florida Water Management District dewatering regulations that are often applicable to utility work.
Our local knowledge of site conditions and understanding of challenges that coexist with the design of such utilities near existing infrastructure helps to minimize conflicts. Precise survey data of existing structures and utilities within the corridor is very important to minimize conflicts, and all survey services are provided in-house under the direct control of our project manager.
ABB is also sensitive to the challenges which contractors face which ultimately affect the cost of projects and do not significantly improve the quality of the end product. For example: it can be less costly to minimize deflections and fittings, so we try to design the project in the most beneficial way to reduce costs that could be imposed upon the municipality. We look at other construction related factors such as right-of-way issues; removal of excess spoil material and dewatering that may affect the project and work with the local municipalities on these issues before they arise.
- Collier County Master Pump Stations (numerous throughout County)
- Naples Manor Improvements
- Naples Mobile Estates Water Main Rehabilitation
- Orange Tree Utilities (Consultant)
- City of Naples Pump Stations 1, 2, 6, 17, 22, 26
- Estero Bay Shores
- Bonita Springs Fountain Lakes Phases 1 & 2
- Bonita Springs Utilities Water Treatment Plant
- Bonita Springs Utilities – Woodbridge Gravity Sewer
- Bonita Springs Gravity Sewer 6 Expansion
- Radio Road Watermain
- Vanderbilt Beach Road and Southbay Drive Water Main Relocation
- Livingston Road Force Main Phase 4
- Rattlesnake Hammock Road Utility Relocation
- Northeast Service Area (NESA) Potable Water Supply Conceptual & Permitting Services/Construction Services